Eleven positive awards totalling $196,556 including an award against CLC/Wyndham amounting to $56,109
ACC and their partners are pleased to inform you of the latest victories over the last two weeks. The umbrella of ACC and ECC's lawyers secured ELEVEN positive awards with a total value of $196,556. Our highest award from these latest results was confirmed against Club la Costa/Wyndham valued at $56,109.
Please see below a breakdown of the substantive results:
1st Court of Instance:
- Silverpoint - The lawyer representing the case has reached a court agreement with Silverpoint. Advisor: Kathy| Account Manager: No name| Lawyer: Jorge. Amount awarded - $39,807.
- Majexo - At court in Granadilla de Abona, the judge from First Instance declared the contract null due to lack of information regarding the contract duration (law 42/1998). Advisor: Glyn| Account Manager: John Clark| Lawyer: Lidia. Amount awarded - $17,865.
- Diamond Resorts - At Fuengirola court number one, the judge from the First Instance declared the contract null due to lack of accommodation information. (law 04/2012). Advisor: Sherri| Account Manager: John Scott| Lawyer: Lidia. Amount awarded - $14,204.
We also received confirmation of a positive judgment against Oasis Club, and Sahara Sunset and Global Marketing.
- Club la Costa/Wyndham - Previously at the First Instance, M1 Legal had not been awarded the price of the previous contracts which has now been added. The court also recognises the nature of the real right of a CLC Fractional, the solidarity of CLC Paradise and the CLC branch and even that it is an investment. Amount awarded - $56,109.
- Club la Costa/Wyndham - In another Sucursal case at the Court of Appeal in Malaga, it was confirmed that the judgement from the First Instance still stands which declared the contract null due to lack of information regarding the accommodation, (law 04/2012). Amount Awarded - $18,573.
- Anfi - At the Court of Appeal in Las Palmas, the judgment from the First Instance was confirmed which declared the contract null due to lack of information regarding the accommodation. Amount Awarded - $12,903.
We also received confirmation of three further positive appeals against Anfi.
All cases mentioned above will now proceed to the next step.Timeshare Advice Center