Eight positive awards including one against CLC World totalling $40,887
ACC and their partners are pleased to confirm this week's victories. The umbrella of ACC and ECC's lawyers secured EIGHT positive awards with a total value of $184,444. Our highest award this week was against CLC Paradise Trading totalling $40,887.
Here is a breakdown of our substantive results:
1st Court of Instance:
- CLC Paradise Trading x 2 - In Arona, the judge declared the contract null for both contracts under the requirements of law 04/2012 (lack of information regarding the accommodation and contract duration). Amounts Awarded - $40,887, $32,630.
- Tabobo Inversions and Regency Vacations - In Arona, court No. 1, the judge declared the contract null under the law 42/1998 for lack of information regarding the accommodation. Amount Awarded - $19,303.
- Marriott - In Marbella court No. 5, the judge declared nullity of the contract under law 42/1998 - lack of information regarding the accommodation and contract duration. Amount Awarded - $23,231.
There were also 2 further Marriott cases and another against Anfi which also had positive results against the timeshare developers.
- Diamond Resorts - In Malaga Court of Appeal No. 5, the judgement was confirmed from the first instance which declared the contracts null due to lack of information (accommodation and contract duration). Amount Awarded - $18,780.
- Fuerteventura Life (Grand Holidays) - In Santa Cruz de Tenerife, court No.1, the Court of Appeal confirmed the judgement from the first instance which declared the contract null due to lack of information (accommodation and contract period). Amount Awarded - $13,006.\
We can also confirm a positive appeal against Tasolan.Timeshare Advice Center